We are currently working in line with the latest guidelines issued by the government last night that state that industry may continue to function. We are therefore still operating 24/7 on each line.
Many of our customers are remaining open and we aim to do everything we can to keep EPC strong and productive for our customers and our industry, as well as ensuring the good health of our team now and in the future.
We are all in this together and if there is anything we can do to help and support you by working differently and adapting during these challenging times, we absolutely will.
Please see our below statement for the latest status on Covid-19.
EPC has been closely following government guidelines and will continue to do so in order to constantly evolve our response to the Corona Virus as the situation develops.
We are taking action to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our employees, suppliers and customers as well as the continued delivery of our goods and services to our valued customers.
We are currently implementing the following measures to ensure production remains unaffected –
- All our team members have been asked if they wish to continue to work
- No external visitors to site
- No cross over between operational shifts
- Dedicated separate areas for operational, office and logistics staff
- Remote working set up for office staff – all roles that can be are now operating from home
- No more than 2 people allowed in one area
- Strict guidelines adhered to for both distancing and cleanliness in all areas of the business including driving staff
- Liaising with customers on their own protocols when picking up and delivering product
- Remote management tools in place to support the business
- All staff clearly documenting day to day responsibilities to facilitate easy cover if necessary
- Increased internal and customer communication to work through approaches together
- Increased hygiene and protection as per NHS and Government guidelines
- Staff to self-isolate if display symptoms as per NHS and Government guidelines
- All on and off-site face to face meetings postponed