We are currently working as usual with full capacity on incoming and outgoing shipments and aim to do everything to keep EPC strong and productive for our customers as well as ensuring the good health of our team.
We are all in this together and if there is anything we can do to help and support you by working differently and adapting during these challenging times, we absolutely will.
It’s time to share ideas and resources to make our industry as healthy as possible both in terms of the health of our people and of that our businesses.
We’ll be in touch to discuss. In the meantime, please see our below statement for current status on Covid-19.
EPC has been closely following government guidelines and will continue to do so in order to constantly evolve our response to the Corona Virus as the situation develops.
We are taking action to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our employees, suppliers and customers as well as the continued delivery of our goods and services to our valued customers.
We are currently implementing the following measures to ensure production remains unaffected –
- No external visitors to site
- No cross over between operational shifts
- Dedicated separate areas for operational, office and logistics staff
- Remote working options set up for office staff
- No more than 2 people allowed in one area
- Remote management tools in place
- All staff clearly documenting day to day responsibilities to facilitate easy cover if necessary
- Increased internal and customer communication
- Increased hygiene and protection as per NHS and Government guidelines
- Staff to self-isolate if display symptoms as per NHS and Government guidelines
- All on and off-site face to face meetings postponed